The College adopt the guidelines stipulated by the government in its admission procedure.
1. All admissions into the college are made as per the guidelines of University of Madras and Government of Tamil Nadu.
2. Application for admission to the College should be submitted only in the prescribed form available in the College office or online as decided by the college from time to time.
3. Normally, admissions are done only once in a year in the beginning of the academic year.
4. Details regarding eligibility for admission, documents to be submitted, fees to be paid, etc., are given in the prospectus issued along with the application form in the website.
5. Any candidate who is found to have obtained admission by false representation will be summarily dismissed with forfeiture of all fees paid.
6. If the student is absent for more than five days continuously from the date of admission or reopening of the college whichever is later, the student’s name will be removed from the Register.
7. If a student leaves the college in the middle of any semester he/she cannot claim remission of any portion of the fees already paid.
8. Students who have completed their course of studies, can get their Transfer and Conduct certificates after clearing the dues to the Laboratories & Library and submitting a written request to the Principal.
9. If a student leaves the college at the end of an academic year, he/she can receive the attendance certificate required by the University if he/she applies for it.