The College has been conferred the status of “AUTONOMY” by the UGC and endorsed by the University of Madras from the academic year 2009 – 2010. Consequently students admitted to various UG, PG and M.Phil courses during the academic year 2009 – 2010 will come under Autonomous pattern. The current batch of IInd Year &IIIrd Year UG Students and IInd Year PG Students will continue under affliated mode.
Code of Conduct (2017-2018)
The College expects students to behave in an exemplary manner, both academically and socially and has an excellent reputation for this being the case. Students are expected to adopt a mature and professional approach to their studies and their general conduct around the College. The College will honor its professional obligations to students by providing high quality teaching and supervisory/supporting students in their studies. In addition, the College will offer further educational and workplace opportunities to students to maximize their chances of success. In return, we expect students to abide by this Code of Conduct.
All of the expectations below apply equally whether you are on College premises or carrying out activities related to your enrolment at the College, for example on field trips, sports matches or work experience.
- Dress/Groom in a manner that is appropriate for an academic environment. Uniforms will be issued by the department which will be worn on all working days.
- Treat all members of the College community with respect and courtesy.
- Respect the facilities, books and resources provided to assist you in your studies.
- Comply with the College’s IT policy
- Follow the College’s health and safety policy and be mindful of the safety of yourself and others.
- Wear your College ID at all times when on the campus.
- Switch off phones and store them out of sight in class, unless by permission of the teacher
You must not:
- Bring non-students onto the College campus. Any visitors must be taken to check in at reception. If you are aware of any unauthorized visitors, you must reports this to a member of staff.
- Smoke or use e-cigarettes on any part of the College campus.
- Bring alcohol onto the College premises or be under the influence of alcohol at any time during the College day.
- Drive any motorized vehicles onto the College campus unless by permission.
- Be in possession of any bladed articles, offensive weapons or firearms.
- Be in possession of illegal substances or bring such substances onto the College campus.
- Be under the influence of illegal drugs, legal highs or any other non-prescribed psychoactive substances.
- Engage in any violent or threatening behaviour.
- Bully, harass or discriminate against any member of the College community.
- Use College facilities to send or view any obscene, offensive or illegal material
- Behave in a manner, within or outside College, that may bring the College into disrepute. This includes any criminal or antisocial behaviour.
- Kotlers club (Marketing
- President- R.Anusha
- Vice president- Srilekha
- Dalal Street club (Finance)
- President- Avinash.B
- Vice president- Keshav.M
- 360 degree club (HR & SCM)
- President- Saran kumar
- Vice president- Vaishalee.S
- Zeal editorial club
Vice president- Harsh.R
Journals and publication
The school of management DG.Vaishnav College has published around …….papers during the international conference on 25th October 2017 and also during outside conferences. The department in association with journal of management with an impact factor 2016-2.4352 calculated by global institute for scientific research has published various research work during the current academic year 2017-2018. The research works were published in international association for engineering and management education. All the contents were referred and edited by the special editorial board by Dr.N.Kannan ,Vice President (Academician) and by Dr.U.Amaleshwari, head of the department School of management DG Vaishnav college.